unable to install the gnucash update.....16 and .....15 no longer opens

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 05:43:18 EDT 2017

Ken,

There was an issue with the download link yesterday when all you got was a
dll file downloaded - delete the dll file it's pretty useless on it's own.
The download link has been fixed now so if you go back to
http://gnucash.org/ and click on the Windows download link you should get
the correct gnucash-2.6.16-1.setup.exe installation file and be able to
install it from that OK.

Cheers Dave H.