BUG Report GUI

Chris Serella serella_c at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:20:55 EDT 2017

On 29/03/17 19:40, ppssupport at hotmail.com wrote:

>     However, i become very anoying to see repeatively mails covering the
>     same topic over and over again.
You make a valid point, this is the same issue for pretty much any
development team. Either a bug tracking system where the bugs get sent
to for sorted, verified and then allocated. Or if the mailing list is
the preferred choice of gnucash an entirely seperate mailing list. As it
is we get to subscribe to a list but not specific list posts.

One way to fine tune the mailing list (assuming nabble supports it)
could be that each new post notifies all subscribers, I think this would
be acceptable. and then the user can subscribe to posts that they have
interest by say, a blank email being returned to the list (not all
users). or on site, a subscribe post link.

--
Kind Regards,

Chris