Stock quote can't be updated

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Mon May 1 05:19:16 EDT 2017

I've spent some more time on this and the table headings that FQ uses to
find the html table still seem OK so I guess the perl module HTML::Parse
can no longer find the table in the new webpage returned (it is there).
I also tried upgrading all the cpan perl modules to the latest available but
it did not help.

I guess I'll have to try debugging HTML::Parse, when I figure out how.

Does anyone have a saved version of the webpage data that was returned
from the ASX before 21 Apr?

Regards, Chris Good