New multiple periods side by side report: Anomalous behaviour

Peter Jackson jackson at fastmail.net
Tue May 2 14:34:21 EDT 2017

Yes Doug. In the example below the transactions fall on the 1st and 8th of
each month.
I have now stripped down the report to include only Expense and Income
Accounts, consolidated by Account, Compared over Custom Dates 01/01/2016 to
31/12/2016.
I can now vary the divide period into box.
When I do this I get varying results. To keep this simple I am looking at
just one expense account.
For Days: Correct.
For Weeks: Omissions but not on 1/1
For 2 weeks: Omissions, but not on 1/1