ofxhome.com down

GWB gwb at 2realms.com
Tue May 2 17:52:09 EDT 2017

Derek, Paul, If the current owner of the site is willing to maintain
it on one of Paul's instances or containers, that sounds like the best
solution.  If you need me to transfer any domain leases and set up a
DNS resolver with GoDaddy, I can do that.  I can also pay for three
years for the domain lease with Moniker, unless Paul has a better
option.

Don't know much about PHP, however (sounds like a song, don't it?).  I
could navigate Plone, Zope or zotonic on a BSD box, or possibly
Solaris, but that doesn't help in this case.  Paul, you have hosting
on Debian boxes, correct?

Gordon