report - Current versus historic average

Cindy Doughty dbdoughty at gmail.com
Wed May 3 20:42:43 EDT 2017

After looking at code for multiple period report I decided it would be easy
to modify it to show the average for the comparison period.  The current
version is attached.  The date selection called  "specified average
period"  is not hooked up yet.  I'd like feedback of anyone interested in
using the report.  I am thinking the options choices are confusing and most
of the options on the compare tab should be removed and the date selections
be eliminated and just be the entries in the "specified average period"
Any thoughts?  By the way the report works great just as it is!!

(requires gnctimeperiod-utilities.scm I posted yesterday.)
Doug Doughty