gnucash-user Archives unsearchable

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu May 4 03:04:28 EDT 2017

On donderdag 4 mei 2017 08:26:14 CEST Anita Graves wrote:
> the domain GnuCash.com <http://gnucash.com/> is for sale?????

That's very likely so indeed and probably has been for a very long time. The
gnucash project is using
http://gnucash.org
not
http://gnucash.com

> What will happen to GnuCash now????

It will just continue to exist as it has for decades. This will continue to be
so as long as there are people willing to work on it and use it.

> I would appreciate some information about this as I have come to depend on
> GC….

That's great to hear. Rest assured nothing has changed.

David just used the wrong domain name in his search string. It should have
been "site:lists.gnucash.org".

Regards,

Geert