canada payroll

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 11:54:19 EDT 2017

With open source, all things are possible—if someone is willing to write the code. As I understand it, the small active developer team is focused on migrating the code base into C++, so I do not think this will be their priority in the near future. I imagine that everyone would welcome you taking up the cause yourself, as I have seen the subject of payroll processing come up occasionally over the years on the list.

David