Transfers & Payments appear out of order

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Fri May 5 13:09:24 EDT 2017

Something that’s been nagging me for some time, and my apologies if there has been discussion of this in the past, but is it intended behavior for transfers and payments to always appear as first entries on a particular date instead of the order of when they are actually entered? Is it also intended behavior to have transfer and payment transactions ignore the NUM field so that they cannot be manually ordered? Or is this a bug?

Thanks,

Adrien