Transfers & Payments appear out of order

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 16:39:35 EDT 2017

Adrien,

It appears that we are still not quite on the same page in our
interpretation of the issue.  Are you saying that in a given account the
payment and transfer button transactions sort differently than transactions
created by other methods?  If so, that may be a bug.  Or not.  A developer
may know.

I am a long-time user, but not a user of business features.

In general, GnuCash does not claim to manage intra-day balances.  It
essentially claims to balance at the end of the day.  IMO, If you actually
have a need to have that level of granularity you may need to look
elsewhere.

David C