Stock price fetch from ASX broken?

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Fri May 5 21:59:21 EDT 2017

For the past two weeks, I haven't been able to fetch stock prices from
the Australian Stock Exchange, AU (ASX) source in GnuCash.

It looks like the ASX has changed something on their Web page that
breaks the Finance::Quote screen scraper for ASX:

Cambyses:bin prl$ ./gnc-fq-dump -v asx TLS
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
     symbol: TLS (deduced)        <=== required
       date: ** missing **        <=== recommended
   currency: ** missing **        <=== required
       last:                      <=\
        nav:                      <=== one of these
      price:                      <=/
   timezone:                      <=== optional

** This stock quote cannot be used by GnuCash!

All fields returned by Finance::Quote for stock TLS

stock           field  value
-----           -----  -----
TLS          errormsg: Failed to parse HTML table.<<<<<< Here
TLS              last: **missing**
TLS               nav: **missing**
TLS             price: **missing**
TLS           success: 0

Cambyses:bin prl$

Using the yahoo_australia source for the same stock code works:

Cambyses:bin prl$ ./gnc-fq-dump yahoo_australia TLS
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
     symbol: TLS.AX               <=== required
       date: 05/05/2017           <=== recommended
   currency: AUD                  <=== required
       last: 4.40                 <=\
        nav:                      <=== one of these
      price: 4.40                 <=/
   timezone:                      <=== optional
Cambyses:bin prl$

I guess this is something I need to talk to the Finance::Quote
maintainer about?

Cheers,
Peter