Stock price fetch from ASX broken?

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Sat May 6 20:56:32 EDT 2017

I rather doubt that the stock code for Telstra (TLS) has changed. The
fetch is also failing for Commonwealth Bank (CBA), Insurance Australia
(IAG) and Qantas (QAN). I strongly doubt that they all changed in the
same week!

And in any case, searches for all of those codes work when I search for
them on the asx.com.au web pages through my browser.

Cheers,
Peter