Importing bank statements in CSV format

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 22:41:08 EDT 2017

Geert and Tim,

I was vague about how to use either of the two types of imports that I
named because I did not have files of either type ready to try.  As we all
know the documentation is still fragmentary at best.  That was a run-on
sentence that confused you, well below my usual standard.  I guess I have
been influenced by our new president with his highly intellectual standard
of locution.  :)

I was attempting to say that Geert is working on improvements to the
currently published CSV importer as evidenced in other topics on this
maillist.  Thank you Geert for your description as well as all the other
work that you have done on this fine program.

Tim, as you get more comfortable with the program you may or may not decide
that a different method works better for you with your circumstances.

That is a lot of compound sentences.  I need some sleep.  :)

David C