bulk operations?

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Tue May 9 01:45:11 EDT 2017

Thanks to everyone who's responded to my initial question.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm a Quicken refugee. Tonight, after
importing transactions from a newish credit card account and starting to
assign "Unspecified" transactions I find that Quicken had imported these
transactions and – through their maddening Temp_ account mechanisms? –
assigned them to a savings account that was closed towards the end of 2007.
So while I would like to do a "Find..." on transactions in that account
after 12/2007, then delete them all, it appears that I am going to have to
delete them one by one.

A use case.

Eric