Schedule Transactions only auto run on startup

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Wed May 10 12:54:28 EDT 2017

Dave & David,

I too prefer to see those transactions to make sure they were correctly created. I certainly was not suggesting otherwise. (this is already optional of course)

> On May 10, 2017, at 7:07 AM, Dave H <hellvee at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I also like to give my scheduled txns the once over.  I would be nice if
> the "Review create transactions" option was a preference (I haven't found
> it anywhere at least) that I could set on permanently and forget as
> sometimes I click the OK button before clicking the checkbox and end up
> inadvertantly dismissing the popup instead of reviewing the txns :-(
>
> Cheers Dave H.

Check the setting in the Overview tab when editing the SX “Notify me when created.” Is that not what you are looking for? There’s also a Preference to set this by default for all future SXs you create and a Preference to “Show Notification Window” under the Since Last Run section of Preferences > Scheduled Transactions.

-Adrien