Logo used with Tax Invoice has colors changed

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Wed May 10 13:02:48 EDT 2017

Arie,

The image you linked is a png, but is the image you are using in the invoice a png? (or .gif?)

At first I thought you had a transparency issue and were using png instead of jpg, but it appears GC doesn’t take jpg and instead prefers png or gif. (unless that has changed since this documentation version.)

see here: https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-help/busnss-ar-invoicechange.html

If that is not the issue, try using an editor like GIMP or Photoshop to remove the alpha channel and flatten the image. It might also be a color space issue. sRGB is usually the safest for interoperability.

Regards,

Adrien