Need a static version of GNUCash

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri May 12 16:28:37 EDT 2017

It's more complicated than that.

Apart from the external dependencies being dynamically loaded, gnucash itself is also written in a modular way. These modules are runtime searched and loaded using a self written module management system. If you want to build a static version of gnucash you'd have to replace this module system as well.

Regards,
Geert