GNUCash Android: how to unable to export OFX

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Sat May 13 07:50:47 EDT 2017

> On May 12, 2017, at 8:55 AM, Adonay Felipe Nogueira <adfeno at openmailbox.org> wrote:
>
> About GnuCash's association with GNU project: Interesting... the
> following pages tell me otherwise:
>
> - [[http://www.gnu.org/software/software.html#allgnupkgs]].
>
> - [[http://www.gnu.org/manual/blurbs.html#gnucash]].
>
> - [[http://www.gnu.org/graphics/package-logos.html]].
>
> - [[http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html#Business]].
>
> - [[http://www.gnu.org/software/gnucash/]].

Most of which redirect to www.gnucash.org.

GnuCash is, and has long been, one of the most popular Free software programs so it's not terribly surprising that the GNU project's PR folks want to claim that we have something to do with them. We don't, though we're certainly grateful for the publicity. There's a real simple test to prove the point: Look at the copyright statements on any file: The copyright is retained by the authors, not assigned to the FSF as required of GNU member projects.

Regards,
John Ralls