Mutual fund giving wrong asset value

Roger Lewry roger.lewry at gmail.com
Mon May 15 13:44:43 EDT 2017

Hello

I am new to GnuCash but have previously used QuickBooks and so have some
understanding of accounting software. I have managed to set up most of my
accounts including some mutual funds. However, one of these appears to be
OK with the correct cost when I enter the number of units and price but the
asset value appears 100 times too large. I cannot see that I have set this
up any differently from the other funds which are fine. Has anyone come
across this type of problem before and found a solution, please?

Roger Lewry
(from my phone)