Installation of GC Intel 2.6.16 on Sierra, mouse click does not work correctly

lotharamana beyer.lothar at icloud.com
Mon May 15 16:44:30 EDT 2017

I have tried to install above version on a Mac Book Pro (2010) and a new iMac
(2015). In both cases I am not able to work with the mouse. I have to click
some where outside the field to activate the field, sometime one or two
lines above, sometimes one or two lines below, sometime left, sometimes
right. It is impossible to work with the program.
HELP