Bill ID <> Billing ID

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue May 16 03:36:14 EDT 2017

Hi,

I don't think this can be done from within gnucash itself.

Depending on how comfortable you are with python or database programming you
can try to do it
- via the gnucash python bindings (if they are available on your platform)
- by saving your data into a database (from within gnucash->Save as...) do the
manipulations in the db and then saving back to xml from within gnucash.

The usual disclaimer applies when going the database route: if you break
things while manipulating the data directly outside of gnucash, you get to
keep the pieces. So be sure to make a backup before attempting this.

Regards,

Geert