lots

Robert Hoogendoorn robertmbh at gmail.com
Wed May 17 14:09:28 EDT 2017

Thanks David for your quick reply,

1. I read about the marking of lots on this site,
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Concept_of_Lots under the header Refining the
concept of lots, lot transfers which read; "An account is marked as "lots
account" or not. If it is a account in which lots should be tracked it is
marked as "lot account" and all splits in it will need to belong to a lot."
I assumed that it was some tick box to be set for lots.

2. Yeah, you are probably right the buys and sells of lots may be trivial,
but I would like to show actual buys and sells to a potential client, we
know besides the realized gain also the quantity which was sold, as such my
question 3 to perhaps find a report which was already created for this.

Kind regards,
Robert

Kind regards,
Robert