lots

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Thu May 18 07:40:57 EDT 2017

> On May 17, 2017, at 9:45 PM, David T. via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> <snip>
>
> P.S. -> To the Wiki gurus: I have suggested in the past that having these “Draft Guide” pages on the Wiki can be problematic and cause troubles, but was told that they are not linked directly in the main Wiki. Apparently some people can still find them and get the wrong impression about GnuCash funtionality. I reiterate my recommendation for the removal of these pages from the wiki.

If not removed for particular reasons, perhaps a prominent disclaimer similar to how Wikipedia puts a giant, non-ignorable, STUB notice at the top of incomplete pages might serve the purpose.

I come across that page on lots every time I do a search for the term when dealing with cleaning up posting/un-posting issues with the business features. It has helped me to understand the situation, but it certainly seems a work in progress.

Just my few ¢,

Adrien