Installation of GC Intel 2.6.16 on Sierra, mouse click does not work correctly

Lothar Beyer beyer.lothar at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:52:18 EDT 2017

Finally I found out what the problem seems to be:
When I open a window, any window for that matter like registers, main window, preferences, the window will not open completely. I discovered it first with the preference window: I opened it and only the top third of the bottom left close button is visible. In this situation the mouse is of by 1 to 2 lines (=rows). Once I have enlarged the window, so that the full button is visible it works fine. That same behavior also occurs in windows without buttons (like Forward, Close, Save etc). I always have to slightly enlarge or scale down the window and the mouse works ok.
Regards
Lothar