Get Quotes doesn't work

Oleg Linkin maledictusdemagog at gmail.com
Wed May 17 14:32:34 EDT 2017

1) I mean there is no changes in currensies quotes and my Price Editor is
different from Price Editor from docs
2) I have added 2 currencies and can see them. Both of them have source:
user:price-editor.(see attached image)
3) I'm using 2.6.15-r1 (last version in gentoo)
4) My default currency is BYN