Invoices cut off if window is large

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:46:39 EDT 2017

Just guessing, but I’d have to bet that is related to letting the HTML renderer handle invoice display and print.

The behaviour might even be different if you export the invoice (as HTML) and bring it up in various browsers - printing from there.  But that’s pure speculation.

R. Victor Klassen
rvklassen at gmail.com
226-792-0733