Handling religious organization 'earmarked' funds and in-kind contributions

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Thu May 25 08:07:25 EDT 2017

Maf, I have already created an account summary of the previous file, so have the balances forward to enter in the new one and don’t mind using the Equity:Opening Balances account, but I also have separate asset subaccounts under that for cash, bank account (current), etc.

I will then manually enter the balances in these accounts in my new file.

Is that right? Thanks for your help!

Anita