How to close a financial year & how to keep 'earmarked' funds

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Thu May 25 11:33:39 EDT 2017

Maf thanks so much!!!  Helpful certainly.  But I don’t understand IIRC, YMMV and HTH.

How is it possible to keep the same file moving from one year to the next in the same file?  How can I turn over the accounts for one year only to an accountant?  How can you compare side by side if everything is in the same file?