Issues with Importing Invoices

Bruce Danielson DanielsonB at LogRoom.com
Thu May 25 22:47:46 EDT 2017

Nelson – OK, I just copied your exact header row and tried importing but with no ID’s (Invoice Number blank) – I got errors that No ID Set (or something like that).

So, I plugged in Invoice Numbers – and it worked.  2 invoices to 2 users, perfect, just as you would expect.  I then posted both and all is well.

So – it won’t self-generate invoice numbers, and it needs the header row, I can live with all that.

BTW - When I imported 32 customers, it self-generated customer numbers, and I did not have a header row.  But hey, who cares?

Thanks Nelson, this has been a learning experience.  We can consider this issue closed.

Bruce

Thx Nelson – Let me try filling in the header row & see if it helps with the customer number at all.  That is the central issue right now.

When I post invoices on June 1, I don’t want all 34 to go to C001 (or whoever is first on the list).  So I’m trying just these two customers to see if I can get this to work.

I have the latest version 2.6.16 loaded on both PC’s.  I updated both when I had the idea to try this on the water club.

If you think of any reason I get both invoices going to customer C033, please let me know.  Any idea would help.

And I’ll let you know if & when I get some success.

Thx Again Nelson,

Bruce