Inverted signs on tranaction report

François Duclos fd at katsug.com
Thu May 25 05:31:00 EDT 2017

Hi all,
when I open a credit account's register (ie liability, equity, revenue)
it rightly shows credit balances as positive. But on a transaction
report with those accounts selected (in order to print or send as pdf)
same credit balances now show as negative, and debit balances such as an
overdrawn director's fund account as positive. The exact opposite to
what shows in the open register, very confusing and to my understanding
surely not proper. Nothing to do with ticking or not sign reverse
option. I have spent a lot of time searching on line for explanations
and workaround but cannot find anything relevent (apologies if it's
there and I did not find it).
Any help well apreciated, I would love to stop apologizing about it to
the folks I send the pdfs to!
Thanks in advance, FD