GnuCash mobile

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Fri May 26 19:33:45 EDT 2017

Before I get flamed, I throw myself on the mercy of the gawds and acknowledge
that I've posted on this subject before...

Not talking about the ("un-official") GnuCash app that allows you to record
transactions and upload them to "real" GnuCash...
.
The drum beat to get a "real" mobile application really is a screamer, and
increases each and every day.  As with others, I spend less and less time on
my laptop, more and more time on my phone, not having access to my GnuCash
account is becoming increasingly inconvenient.  As much as I "luv" GnuCash,
having to go back to my laptop to update it, is increasingly a pain.

Just venting.  And yes, I know all the usual reasons why it doesn't exist,
and why it's not likely to exist for the foreseeable future, and I totally
get that those valuable souls who have spent their time and energies on this
program, only have so much to give...  Just sayin', the drum beat makes me
want to look for a solution even though I'm totally happy with GnuCash...

I can't be the only one feeling the increasing need to get this void
filled...I really need a mobile app that represents the present, not
contingent on being manually updated to reflect it...

I now officially crawl back into my crevice...