Issues with Jobs and Purchase Orders.

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Mon May 29 07:16:00 EDT 2017

On 28 May 2017 at 23:41, Bruce Danielson <DanielsonB at logroom.com> wrote:

> I don't know many businesses that don't use PO's so this would be a great
> feature to add.  And yes vendors might make multiple shipments (and
> invoices) for a PO - sounds a little like a Job, yes?

Personally I don't use purchase orders, but I know a lot of companies do.
But I do know of someone who would not use GnuCash because of the lack of
this feature.

The feature I would like to see most is somewhat related, and that's the
ability to generate a quotation, and turn that into an invoice if paid.
Apparently such a feature is not on the roadmap.

Dave