GnuCash mobile

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue May 30 18:46:19 EDT 2017

> On May 30, 2017, at 8:59 AM, Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:
>
> Andy,
>
> I believe that Geert is looking into GTK3 (not Gnome3) support, but I
> don't know the current status or if its expected to be completed in time
> for 2.8.

We got pushed to Gtk3 by RedHat withdrawing WebKit1 from Fedora 26; WebKit2 is available only on Gtk3. Geert's done the work, it's in the Gtk3 branch on his Github repo. The blocker at the moment is getting a Gtk3 Windows build, which is what I'm working on right now--though WebKit2 isn't supported on Windows so we have to use WebKit1 with Gtk3 there. We won't start the 2.7 beta cycle until Gtk3 is merged, and we won't merge Gtk3 until the Windows build works.

Regards,
John Ralls