Categorized credit card spend report

Tj Junior tjjunior222 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 16:58:18 EDT 2017

Took a bit of manipulating outside of gnucash, but that did the trick thank
you!  I dumped the data table into excel, aggregated by month and by
account using some lookups and a pivot table, and got exactly what I
needed, thank you!  I earn different cash back amounts on my credit cards
based on the category of spend, so wanted to match the gnucash data up
against the credit card summaries to see how closely they match.