Stock price fetch from ASX broken?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Sun Nov 5 11:41:10 EST 2017

> On Nov 5, 2017, at 4:03 AM, ChrisGood <chris.good at ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
> Now that yahoo is no longer allowing users to use their API, users can still
> get stock quotes for Australian stocks from the ASX by using my fix to
> ASX.pm as per instructions in the nabble post I am replying to now.
> Hopefully the Finance::Quote maintainers will be able to make a new release
> that includes my fix pull request soon so users do not have to manually
> overwrite the standard 1.38 ASX.pm.

Chris,

There’s no such thing as a “nabble post”. Nabble is just a front end to mailing lists, including this one, and your reply is two messages earlier in this thread.  Not only that, you sent it directly to the list, not via nabble:

Regardless, there’s no need to cross-post or to send pointers: Everything appears in both places as long as the Nabble user is also subscribed to this list.

Beyond that, Erik is active on GitHub right now so there’s hope.

Regards,
John Ralls