Finance-Quote 1.42 released!

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Mon Nov 6 15:04:32 EST 2017

Thank you so much Erik.  I had a lot of trouble getting 1.40 and 1.41
working on windows, but 1.42 worked without issue using Alphavantage.

I appreciate you taking the time to help us (all all of the other users of
F:Q) out.

If anyone is having issues getting it working on Windows with Activatestate
Perl, I'd be happy to post about it, but it was really just installing F:Q
1.42 and then  changing all of my securities to update via Alphavantage.  I
also had to add the API key to an environment variable.

Regards,

Michael