Finance-Quote 1.42 released!

? ?? jctchen at outlook.com
Mon Nov 6 21:47:34 EST 2017

1.43 is able to be upgraded in Windows. But when I am upgrading it, some error messages as below.

* Check Perl version

* Install required perl modules

Database was generated on Mon, 06 Nov 2017 02:13:58 GMT

Updating database file ...
Done!
Date::Manip is up to date (6.60).
Running install for module 'Finance::Quote'
Running make for E/EC/ECOCODE/Finance-Quote-1.43.tar.gz
Fetching with LWP:
http://cpan.strawberryperl.com/authors/id/E/EC/ECOCODE/Finance-Quote-1.43.tar.gz
Error reading 'C:\strawberry\cpan\FTPstats.yml': Alert: While trying to 'parse' YAML file
 'C:\strawberry\cpan\FTPstats.yml'
with 'YAML' the following error was encountered:
  YAML Error: Invalid element in map
   Code: YAML_LOAD_ERR_BAD_MAP_ELEMENT
   Line: 3
   Document: 1
 at C:\strawberry\perl\vendor\lib/YAML/Loader.pm line 351.

Stashing away as 'C:\strawberry\cpan\FTPstats.yml.1510022664' to prevent further interruptions. You may want to remove that file later.
Could not rename: Permission denied

An error occurred, see above.

jctchen