Finance-Quote 1.42 released!

? ?? jctchen at outlook.com
Tue Nov 7 07:54:46 EST 2017

Thank you, Erik.

I've updated F-Q to 1.43 successfully.
And,
Got an API Key from AlphaVantage, set it in Windows Environment Variable.
Changed the GnuCash online quote source to Other/alphavantage in Security Editor.

But I still got error message (something like "System error when getting quote") when I updated the security prices.
All share prices remained unchanged.

BTW, I use multiple currencies. New F-Q will work well with update of currency exchange rate?

Thank you, jctchen