Finance-Quote 1.42 released!

Russell Mercer rmercer206 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:40:45 EST 2017

I just saw another thread on the email list with a link to the finance
quote dev list.  It looks like the issue with retrieving quotes is probably
not due to a problem on Windows, or how it is installed, but limitations on
the Alphavantage API with how it handles requests.  This limitation is then
causing the f:q server to max out on requests.

Given that we are only 6 days on from the apocalypse, some patience is
likely in order to give the f:q devs time to get a handle on this.

Here is the link to the discussion board for anyone interested:
https://sourceforge.net/p/finance-quote/discussion/12832/thread/af96314b/?limit=25#feb4/b8ce