alpha vantage with non-US exchanges

Bye byemail at telus.net
Tue Nov 7 14:20:45 EST 2017

First off, thanks to those involved in getting things working again with
F::Q.

I'm using v1.43 successfully with US stocks, but not for Canadian stocks. I
see alpha vantage should work for stocks on the TSX as the following
successfully returns stock prices:

https://www.alphavantage.co/query?function=TIME_SERIES_DAILY
<https://www.alphavantage.co/query?function=TIME_SERIES_DAILY&symbol=bce.to&
apikey=MYKEY> &symbol=bce.to&apikey=MYKEY

However, when using the Security Editor, I've correctly entered the stock
symbol (bce.to or BCE.TO) and have tried each of the security "types" (AMEX,
EUREX, FUND, NASDAQ, NYSE). Is there a way to change F::Q to be more generic
in passing the stock symbol or change the security type? Or is there
something else that I can do to make it work?

Thanks,

Doug