Finance-Quote 1.44 released!

Cam Ellison cam at ellisonet.ca
Wed Nov 8 15:13:00 EST 2017

On 08/11/17 11:15 AM, Erik Colson wrote:
> ? ?? <jctchen at outlook.com> writes:
>
>> Right now it works well with updating prices of my US stock.
>> But for my Asian stocks, such as Hong Kong stock, China stock, and Taiwan stock, it's still not working now.
>> Currency is not updated either.
>>
>> Is there a way for updating currency and Asian stock price?
> Currency support will probably be added during next weekend.
>
> Concerning asian stocks: I can check it out if you send the symbols as
> you retrieved them from yahoo.

While you're at it - and thank you very much for all your time and
effort on this - I can't seem to get any TSXV (TSX Venture) stocks
through alphavantage. gnc-fq-dump shows currency missing for the ones
I've tried. Running gnucash --add-price-quotes with debugging (extra)
enabled shows that the attempt is made to load all the quotes, but
nothing is recorded and there is no error message.

If you can give me some direction as to additional analysis I can do,
I'm willing to try it.

Cheers

Cam