Finance-Quote 1.44 released!

Cam Ellison cam at ellisonet.ca
Thu Nov 9 11:51:12 EST 2017

On 09/11/17 01:37 AM, Erik Colson wrote:
> Cam Ellison <cam at ellisonet.ca> writes:
>
>> On 08/11/17 12:40 PM, Erik Colson wrote:
>>
>>> Please list some symbols you tried.
>>>

>> Here you go:
>>
>> CMI.V
>> MBA.TO
>> QST.V
>> FCEL (on NASDAQ)
> Hi Cam,
>
> Please try again with F::Q v1.45.  It does work on my system.

So I did that. When I use the Get Quotes button on the Price Editor, I
get a termination with this error: /There was an unknown error while
retrieving the price quotes/. Closing GnuCash and running gnucash
--get-price-quotes from the command line fails to produce any entries in
the Price Editor - at least none are displayed. I have a debug trace but
have no clue what I'm looking for. I'm using version 2.6.15 if that
makes a difference.

Thank you again for your efforts.

Cam