Removal of unnecessary listed Account names

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 17:48:17 EST 2017

Where are you seeing the multiple account names?  If you actually changed
the names in your chart of accounts, there should not be accounts with the
old names.  Similarly, in the OFX, QIF and CSV imports, you should not see
the old account names when matching transactions to existing.  You will
need to re-train the bayesian matching.

David C