Currency/metals quotes with new f::q 1.45?

listreader suselist at cableone.net
Fri Nov 10 23:58:44 EST 2017

I am using GnuCash 2.6.16 and Finance-Quote 1.45 (linux).  US stock
quotes work fine for me but I am not getting how to get precious metals
quotes to work through the gnucash frontend.  I think I've tried every
possible combo of settings in gnucash.  Is this available yet?

FWIW, here's the data returned when directly accessing alphavantage for
a silver quote using https:

"https://www.alphavantage.co/query?function=CURRENCY_EXCHANGE_RATE&from_currency=XAG&to_currency=USD&apikey=(mykey)"

"Realtime Currency Exchange Rate":
     "1. From_Currency Code": "XAG",
     "2. From_Currency Name": "Silver Ounce",
     "3. To_Currency Code": "USD",
     "4. To_Currency Name": "United States Dollar",
     "5. Exchange Rate": "16.89899689",
     "6. Last Refreshed": "2017-11-11 04:21:27",
     "7. Time Zone": "UTC"

Thanks.

Ralph