Alphavantage quotes working through F::Q, not through Gnucash

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 07:32:38 EST 2017

I have had GC installed on my Mac for a very long time, and until Yahoo
pulled the plug everything worked great!  So, I would have to believe
that Perl is already in the path.  The only changes I have made were to
add the Alphavantage key to the end of the environment file and updating
GC to 2.6.18 after upgrading MacOS to 10.13.

But I will check since I don't recall ever running F:Q in the terminal
before. How would I check the path?

Thanks,