Credit card online banking setup stopped working

Chris Szilagyi chris at apex-internet.com
Sun Nov 12 07:38:20 EST 2017

Hello:

Recently our Discover credit card online banking stopped working. It
seems to be caused by our credit card number being changed, I think, as
the time it stopped was around the time they changed it. Originally I
went in to the AQBanking setup and just changed the account # there, and
tried to download transactions and get the "no transactions for the
selected time period" message.  I then tried deleting the online account
in the AQBanking setup, and re-created it, but still get the same
error.  I did notice that at the end of the AQBanking setup wizard where
you select the associated GNUCash account, the GNUCash account has the
old credit card # on it under the Account ID column, but I am not sure
if that really matters, I haven't been able to find any way to change
the Account ID.  If it doesn't matter anyway, then I'm not concerned
with it as long as it works.

Am I doing this correctly and does anybody have any ideas of something
else I can try?  I appreciate the help.  Thank you.