F::Q 1.45 AlphaVantage quote failure

Greg Etling greg at gregetling.com
Sun Nov 12 13:16:23 EST 2017

Erik,

Thanks for the quick reply. The error message is gone with 1.47, although
I'm still unsuccessful in retrieving any quotes from what looks like an
issue on the AlphaVantage site:

#perl /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gnc-fq-dump
alphavantage SCHB
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: SCHB (deduced)       <=== required
      date: ** missing **        <=== recommended
  currency: ** missing **        <=== required
      last:                      <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

** This stock quote cannot be used by GnuCash!

#perl -Ilib ~/.cpan/build/Finance-Quote-1.47-IUv7sO/Examples/stockdump.pl
alphavantage SCHB
$VAR1 = {
          'SCHBsuccess' => 0,
          'SCHBerrormsg' => 'Internal Server Error'
        };

Is this the expected behavior/response from Alphavantage when receiving an
"empty" quote?

Greg
917-664-0083
http://gregetling.com
--
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who