F::Q 1.45 AlphaVantage quote failure

Greg Etling greg at gregetling.com
Sun Nov 12 15:00:42 EST 2017

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Erik Colson <eco at ecocode.net> wrote:

> Greg Etling <greg at gregetling.com> writes:
>
> > #perl -Ilib ~/.cpan/build/Finance-Quote-1.47-IUv7sO/Examples/stockdump.
> pl
> > alphavantage SCHB
>
> you need to run this command from the directory
> ~/.cpan/build/Finance-Quote-1.47-IUv7sO
>
> otherwise the -Ilib won't use the correct library

Same result when I cd into that directory and run as either:
perl -Ilib ~/.cpan/build/Finance-Quote-1.47-IUv7sO/Examples/stockdump.pl
alphavantage SCHB
or
perl -Ilib Examples/stockdump.pl alphavantage SCHB

Greg
917-664-0083
http://gregetling.com
--
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who