F::Q 1.45 AlphaVantage quote failure

Greg Etling greg at gregetling.com
Sun Nov 12 17:08:07 EST 2017

I'm on OSX Sierra, and I'd prefer not to try to overlay a new perl if at
all possible as I've already had to blow away one profile over the years
due to too much tinkering with perl. I'll take it under consideration, but
for now I'll just have to leave this broken. Thanks anyway.

Greg
917-664-0083
http://gregetling.com
--
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who