F::Q changes

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Nov 12 17:30:27 EST 2017

> On Nov 12, 2017, at 1:57 PM, Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
>
> I've put a small piece on the FAQ about this, with the intention that
> the information gets picked up by the search engines.
> I don't actually use F::Q, so could someone with wiki edit privileges
> who understands what has and is happening enlarge on this - perhaps a
> wiki page linked to the FAQ.
>
> If you could write this, but don't have wiki write privileges, an email
> direct to me will allow me to make the edits.
>
> We are getting many requests about this, and while it is good to see
> there are so many users, it isn't good to see so many without the
> needed information.

Liz,

I put an item in the FAQ about this a week ago and it's been refined a couple of times since: https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ&curid=1288&diff=13067&oldid=13021#Q:_Why_doesn.27t_online_quoting_work.3F

If you or anyone else can think of ways to improve the search engine indexing of it that would be great. In the meantime it covers what your item did in more detail so I rolled back your addition.

Regards,
John Ralls